Link to Zoom Invitation will be uploaded shortly.
This year several positions on the committee will become vacant as the committee members who are in those roles will be stepping down and not re-nominating. We are also pleased to announce that we are seeking expressions of interest for the new role of Website Coordinator.
Details of the roles, responsibilities and key tasks of the Committee members, and the process for nomination and election can be downloaded here.
You are warmly encouraged to become involved in the work of the committee if you have the time and energy for this very rewarding work.
The committee of AARSECE strives
- To disseminate information and share knowledge and experience with co-workers and the wider community.
- To support members in their work through regular regional meetings and seminars
- To offer special support to teachers/carers who are striving to establish new centres in the area of Rudolf Steiner early childhood education
- To support training for teachers/carers in Rudolf Steiner Early Childhood Education
- To organise seminars and conferences on regional and national levels and to arrange visits by guest speakers from overseas
- To assist members financially to attend national and international conferences
- To participate in the work of the International Association of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education
- To cooperate with Steiner Education Australia
- To promote the right to childhood
- To maintain contacts with the New Zealand Federation of Rudolf Steiner Schools
- To maintain supportive connections to the newly developed work in Rudolf Steiner early childhood education in the eastern Asian countries
- To publish a newsletter
- To support the publication of educational material for the work of the members of the Association in early childhood education
|Event Date||07-11-2020 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-11-2020 1:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||07-11-2020|
|Cut off date||07-11-2020|