Individual members support the work of the Association: to protect childhood and to work together collegially to deepen and strengthen Steiner/Waldorf pedagogy in the care and education of the child first seven years of life.
Click on Details to see the benefits of membership.
Organisational Membership entitles members to:
- Inclusion on the register of AARSECE and the International Association of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education (IASWECE) as a member organisation. A link to your website is included on the AARSECE website
- Information regarding Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood conferences and events, educational issues and developments in Australia and internationally.
- Advice and/or assistance towards accessing support and professional development in the field of Steiner / Waldorf EC education and care.
- Financial discounts to attend AARSECE conferences or workshops where applicable
- Advertising for early childhood staff vacancies on the website
- Access to mentoring for teachers working in Steiner / Waldorf Early Childhood education
- Starweavings e-newsletter for your staff