Thanks for visiting AARSECE, we respect your privacy.
- This includes the following:
- Information you provide to register for membership, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as support inquiries or posts to our forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
Information you share with us in connection with surveys, and registration for events.
We use the personal information we obtain about you for
- Provision of Membership. Create and manage your registration for membership, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails, and providing forums.
We obtain personal information in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our site.
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
We process your personal information when you have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. You can access, change or delete personal information directly in your membership login or by contacting the registrar to request the required changes.
We retain personal information regarding for as long as your membership is active.