Individual Membership entitles members to:
- Invitations to Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood conferences and events
- Financial discounts to attend AARSECE conferences, seminars or workshops where applicable
- Information and resources regarding Steiner/Waldorf pedagogy, news, educational issues and developments in Australia and internationally.
- Advice and/or assistance towards accessing support and professional development in the field of Steiner / Waldorf EC education and care.
- Access to mentoring for teachers working in Steiner / Waldorf Early Childhood education
- Starweavings e-newsletter
- Voting rights at the AGM of the association
- Access to forums for web discussions with colleagues (This AARSECE website tool is still being developed at this time).
- Access to all resources on the AARSECE website.