New memberships or developing organisations seeking membership you must first
1. Contact the Regional Representative in your area or the Membership Registrar. This conversation will enable you to provide the committee member with information about your school/centre, provide you with more details about the process, and answer any questions you may have.
2. Complete the application form and pay the application fee of $400. Details of the process for the application will be provided once the contact has been made with a committee member as described above. Once the completed application form is returned, the site visit will be organised for a mutually convenient date.
3. A site visit to the applicant school or centre will be conducted by either a regional representative of SECA or a delegated member. Areas to be observed include:
- The school or centre’s delivery of a Steiner/Waldorf early childhood program
- The implementation and quality of Steiner/Waldorf early childhood pedagogical practices and care
- The physical environment indoors and outdoors
In accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Australian Association (Membership), status shall be granted by a majority of the SECA committee following the receipt of an application and the appraisal report.
This form is only completed once the application form and payment has been received, and the site visit has been completed.
AARSECE invites and encourages all Steiner early childhood training organisations to become Associate members.
A training organisation that is
- aligned with AARSECE’s goals and purposes and
- offers programs designed to educate those who aspire to work in the field of Steiner early childhood care and education, or
- provide further education for professional teachers,
may apply for Associate Membership.
Please start the registration process by filling out the Associate Membership Application Form.
Once the committee has received the application form, we will advise you of the success of the application and accept your membership payment.
For more information please click on Details.