- Information you provide to register for membership, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as support inquiries or posts to our forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, and registration for events.
We use the personal information we obtain about you for
- Provision of Membership. Create and manage your registration for membership, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails, providing forums and registration for AARSECE events.
We obtain personal information in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our site.
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
Communication: We use your personal information to contact you when you have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. For example, we use Mailchimp to send emails to you, using the email address you provide when you register on the website as a user.
We retain personal information regarding for as long as your membership is active.