Ebba Bodame and Meg Quinlisk
- Early Childhood Wisdom: A Book about Steiner Playgroups for Parents and Educators of Young Children
Dr Renate Long-Breipohl
- Healing Stories for Challenging Behaviour
- Therapeutic Storytelling'; 'An A-Z of Behaviour Tales
- The Spoonful Collection' and 'The Adventures of Little Silk
Kim John Payne
- Free To Learn – Introducing Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education. Author: Lynne Oldfield. Publisher: Hawthorn Press.
- Understanding the Steiner Waldorf Approach (Early years education in practice series) Authors: Janni Nicol and Jill Taplin. Publisher: Routledge. www.routledge.com
- Work and Play In Early Childhood Author: Freya Jaffke. Publisher: Floris Books
- Bringing the Steiner Waldorf Approach to your Early Years Practice (Part of a Series of Comparative Approaches to Early Childhood) Author: Janni Nicol. Publisher: David Fulton.
- Ready to Learn Authors: Martyn Rawson and Michael Rose. Publisher: Hawthorn Press
- You are Your Child’s First Teacher Author: Rahima Baldwin Dancy. Publisher: Hawthorn Press.
- Well I Wonder – Childhood in the Modern World Author: Sally Schweizer. Publisher: Sophia Books.
- Meeting the Child in Steiner Kindergartens: An exploration of beliefs values and practices Edited by Rod Parker-Rees. Routledge 2011
- Waldorf Education Authors: Christopher Clouder and Martyn Rawson. Floris Books.
- Festivals, Family and Food Authors: D Carey & J Large. Publisher: Hawthorn.
- All Year Round Authors: A Druitt, C Fynes-Clinton, & M Rowling. Publisher: Hawthorn Press.
- Toymaking with Children Author: F Jaffke. Publisher: Floris.
- Creative Play with your Baby Authors: Christopher Clouder & Janni Nicol. Publisher: Gaia Books.
- Creative Play with your Toddler Authors: Christopher Clouder & Janni Nicol. Publisher: Gaia Books.
LINKS FOR ARTICLES AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
- IASWECE Newsletter (International Association for Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood Education)
- Waldorf Resources Website and Newsletter